Sunday, October 3, 2010

For the Love of Shoes......



My closet is like an adventure every time it's time for me to pick out what to wear, I just feel like you could never go wrong with having a variety of cloths and shoes, shopping just makes me feel happy and being able to express myself when i dress just puts the icing on the cake. I refuse to let someone put me down for being me and especially for what i put on my back. People will always find a way to put you down, but the thing about me i really just don't care what people think of what i put together. 
This is not A FASHION BLOG, but a blog of my life style.....



2 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling these shoes!!! The first 2 are from the collaboration that Street Etiquette did with Sebago I think, even though they are mens I am so so so sooo tempted to buy them! :) Very nice blog Carl!

    ~Dami
    THAT GOOD GOOD BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just bout to say...ain't those the SE boots??? Niiiiceee

    ReplyDelete